Patch 13.0 2/2/2021- 3 Year Aniversary, QOL improvements, Quest 2 Update

Will any of these quest 2 updates come out on the quest, or are they quest 2 exclusives.

I suspect most of them will not be on the quest as the quest 2 is more powerful and can handle the extra graphics while if they put the same graphics on the quest, it could heavily impact the experience. (Imagine playing the game at a bouncing 0.1 to 20 fps to understand why it would be a bad thing).

That isn’t to say that the quest won’t ever see any updates that might add some of these effects, but that it is unlikely to be the same as the quest 2.

1 Like

When does the event end?

1 Like

I think in March.

1 Like

The in game cash shop on Oculus is fixed, let us know if your still having any problems

2 Likes

Hey so Shaman’s orbs not respawning. Will throw fire orb for example, and after one use. It won’t respawn another orb. Also, sometimes I will place the totems and won’t spawn an orb at all.

Was this meant the be fixed?

Best of luck to everyone going to complete the new quest! Awesome work developers!

EDIT: I’m currently using Quest 2, so I enjoy you working to improve our experience specifically to those using Quest 2. I might purchase the Vive Pro soon though.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.