We have patch 13.01 going out today around 12 PM CST (noon). We have some bug fixes on server and client, along with a QOL improvement to update the beam colors of loot, and chests to correspond properly with their rarity level. We also have some server and client side bug and crash fixes going out.
As a reminder the Winter Festival along with the 3 Yr anniversary will end on March 2nd, so be sure to finish those questlines before its too late!
- Fixed a server side error with PRV2
- Fixed “Free Lord Markos” achievement that was displaying wrong in achievement list
- Fixed a bug causing crashes with Bjorn ranged attacks
- Fixed a bug throwing errors on casting
- Fixed a bug with the Legacy Achievement list preventing it from working properly
- Fixed an error while using the Tagger tool
- This was causing your hand to turn invisible and throwing errors when stuck to hand
- Updated the Server wide bomb notification
- This should cause the notifications to be more reliable for the players
- Fixed a bug causing errors on lure parts on other players
- Updated the Raid Questline
- You will now need to grab a mask like Sephotep wears inside his boss room to complete the quest
- Updated completed text for contract kill questline that directed you to turn it into the wrong person
- Updated loot bags and chests to show proper rarity in the particle effects
Known Bugs we’re Investigating:
- The Vendor Dram Perk is still disabled, along withe the Auction House API
- There is a Darkening Field of vision for the Dragon races (You can turn on/off via the graphical settings tab) that is not working for Quest users only PCVR users.
- We are getting reports of invisible players, if you have been able to reproduce this reliably please reach out to us
indicates an improvement or feature requested by the community.