We have a small client side patch today that includes an update to the report player feature along with changes to the Chief Mordoken boss fight in the Plateau of Apophis dungeon based on some feedback we have received recently.
- When reporting a player through the nearby player menu, this will automatically mute and block the player being reported to prevent further negative interaction.
* You can still un-block/un-mute the player through the nearby player menu if needed
- Fixed Squipee interrupt
- Chief Mordoken boss fight
* Decreased maximum health
* Decreased self-heal potency
* Increased damage taken during stun phase
* Oogly Boogly will no longer disrupt/shorten stun phase time