Patch 4.75: Talents System, new VoiP, Fishing Gear -- Sprint Two!

Client-side patches are now available to download on both Steam and Oculus. Restart your store application to get them. You must get the new client before you can play the game again.

3 Likes

Server should be coming back online now. Thanks!

3 Likes

are we supposed to buy the forgetfulness potions from the dye vender, because if so switching between dyes and talent tabs do nothing.

Oh is there an “Equipment” and “Talents” tab showing up on the vendor? If so that’s a bug.

It’s the Odds and Ends Vendor in Guild City that sells them.

oh guild city got it, and yes equipment and talents tab for the dye vender

There’s a weird audio bug we are not muted even if its disabled…

1 Like

As in if you have your own Voice Chat disabled it’s still broadcasting?

Just FYI there are already some bugs we’re seeing, we’ll likely be doing a new patch here in about 30 minutes to fix some things. Hang tight.

yes we all turned voice down to zero for now… plz have an easy wayto forget talents so many of us misclicked LOL

bug: I believe that if there are any spells mid air when logging in, then they will be frozen in place. multiple fireballs stuck in highstepp upon multiple login attempts

I take it back they stop mid flight randomly when hitting the training dummy.

Yeah it’s a networking error, I’m working on a fix for that now.

Warrior shield also doesn’t have a shield health bar

have you chosen any talents from the talene tree on warrior and if so what were they?

Sorry, I was just adding to the post from the discord. G with alphabet reported it there.

already had a VoiP problem, me and Sour were talking just fine and then we couldn’t hear each other, Elk could hear both of us

There are several networking issues happening currently which as I said we are working on a fix for, so we’ll see if that helps.

okay I just logged into my charterer to double check and Im seeing my warrior shield health on both the large and small shield. A good place to start is to make sure have the latest update (sometimes have to close steam and re-open it to ensure that it downloaded), then see if still having the problem let me know what talents hes chosen.

I got Rage, Improved Slam, Improved Charge (which does not work as I cannot teleport to allies and doesn’t give me 2 charges), and the Blessing of Might

It seems that disabling voice chat is also not working, you can hear everyone all the time, weather they have it enabled or disabled.