Patch 6.30: Fellowship Improvements, Transmog System

You’re already working on a fix, so thank you, but just piping up that I also experienced this bug.

Sorry i did not see this when I did my post!
Also im in Nova :smiley:

I jumped on to check out the update and i cant open any menus or any of my chest

I am doing a server restart now to disable Fellowship list updates entirely until we get this fixed so you can all at least play the game.

Okay so as of right now, no one will see their Fellowship members in their list. I will get a new client side patch out with a bug fix then do a server restart later to re-enable that.

In the mean time, hopefully you should now be able to open your menu at least.

(Please let me know if that works so I can move on to fixing the bug :slight_smile:)

Can now use menus, thanks

I did notice that once I transmog my shoulders on my Fisherman I couldn’t change them back, am I missing something? (I don’t want to change them back, I’m just unsure how for future reference)

1 Like

I see, yeah on that specific piece of gear I forgot, it’s a little different since it comes from questing not drops. We’ll have to add a specific exception for that one.

So if i transmog my hardmode raid gear i can’t use that look again until i get another piece to break?
Why not just add an option to “remove transmog” so you can select again that look without getting the hardmode gear twice (which is already hard to get once) instead of putting an exception for fisherman?

1 Like

The exception didn’t really have anything to do with that, the fisher gear they are talking about can literally only be gotten once via questing, so it would make no sense to require that to be broken down.

I think adding a “Remove Transmog” option would make some sense, though. But if you wanted to use that Hard Mode Raid gear look on a different piece of gear, then yes you would have to break one down.

1 Like

Okay, new patches are now live on Steam and Oculus with a fix for the Fellowship Menu issue. In 30 minutes I will restart the server to re-enable those lists. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!

1 Like

Okay, Fellowship Lists should be re-enabled. Let me know if that successfully fixed it for you. Thanks!

Hearing reports that there are some weird log errors when someone tries to deposit a non-tradeable item, including with the display on subsequent logs removing actual items which were in there.

To be clear, it’s not affecting the actual contents of the chest, just the log display itself?

Yes, as far as I’ve seen/heard that is the case, but we haven’t exhaustively tested as of yet.

Okay, we’ll investigate that, let us know if you run across anything else weird.

In the future can we have an option to transmog capes too? I have so many capes in my bank that I never get out, would love to be able to destroy them to make more bank space and then just put them on from the wardrobe if I decide I want to wear them

3 Likes

It’s showing people from other fellowships on the fellowship list, I was seeing members from EK on mine and then it changed to another fellowship after opening and closing it a few times

It’s changing every time you open and close the list?

Is it ever showing your correct Fellowship? Or always the wrong one?

I went in my house and it’s currently showing the correct one, it was showing EK when I 1st logged in and I opened and closed the menu a few times and still showed EK and then after a bit of doing that it changed to FR LanceA

Welcome to the family, Rickness!!

7 Likes