Please add “Red Render Ball” for players in World PvP

I think it would be a simple yet amazing addition to the game to make people in world PVP to have a “red ball” instead of a blue one when outside of player render distance.

Sometimes I feel as if when i’m running up on someone, I can’t tell if they are in PVP or not. And I can either risk taking the shot which will most likely be my most powerful one on them. Either killing them if they are or leaving me vulnerable without a way to respond to an immediate attack.

Personally, I think more so a way to make classes like Ranger and Runemage (which is already really good) more viable in PVP. As both classes rely on good spacing to get a job done.

And lastly, I think this would make PVP feel just a bit more fair. As i’m tired of people who might be in the EU PVP’ing me and being able to see me in render before I see them due to them running closer on their end than what the server may see.

Overall, I hope this makes it into the game.

4 Likes

That’s probably not a latency thing, but just pc users. On pc you people don’t turn into blue orbs when a certain distance away, so you can always see if someone is in PvP or not.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.