Problem creating character

I’m trying to create a character, but I can’t with my Oculus Rift.

I can see where it says click trigger on menu to interact. When I do the menu option “Create Character” shows orange, but then nothing happens. I’ve held it, clicked, and even switched hands. Nothing works.

At first I thought it was an issue with configuration issue, so I reconfigured the Rift a couple times. But that’s not it. I rebooted and restarted multiple times, but nothing still. Switched hands, nothing. But I can open and interact with the normal Oculus Rift home screen and games just fine.

I’m at a loss for why it won’t let me create a character. I searched this forum before I asked and it doesn’t see anyone has run into this before.
:frowning:

You have to hold the trigger and touch the option with your finger.

1 Like

I did try that, but it seems to always stop short of clicking on that menu option. I’ll give it a shot again in a bit to see if it was something I was doing.

Thanks
:slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply, for some reason while I was moving it slowly it stopped just short of letting me touch the actual button. But once I started moving a bit faster so that I could hit the buttons it let me create a character.

Thanks for the quick response. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.