Provoke not working, only charged hamstring

Both but left more

Slowing the vid down to a million still doesn’t tell me anything because sadly the giant hand of lich king is blocking half the visibility of the hits. I am thinking I am seeing the ‘right’ swing not detecting but I just can’t see it with the annoying giant hand in the way. Dummy would be great.

To make sure you are not halfway another combo that f’s up your combo test, you should do the first swing of the combo you are trying to do twice in a row. So ‘left’ ‘left’, and then go ‘right’ ‘up’.

Then repeat that other way around in the same video and then I believe there is a bug going on I never seen. Otherwise I either think some swings aren’t registering well for your too fast or slow movement. Or it makes the hand switch bug opposite combo bug.

1 Like

Alright
I’ll try that
Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

So I just produced this

It happened when I went from ranger to warrior, I put my sword in my left hand where my bow was so I didn’t lose all my health then moved the sword from my left hand to my right hand and then tried to do the combo and it was treating it as if my sword combos were left handed even though the sword was in my right hand and my provokes were giving hamstrings, doing the left handed version of provoke did the provoke

I can record it if needed

Going to graveyard fixes it but that wouldn’t be viable in most dungeons

4 Likes

I’ll try doing them left handed and see if that works

So after a raid today I got what I needed
Here is a list of all of the warrior bugs I can think of at the moment
(If you experience these or know how to replicate them please let me know
Perma broken shield (looks fine, is actually broken until death/relog)
Visual bug on shield (looks red, is regenerated)
The bug this thread is about
Sword rush not working (go to sword rush, highlight target, not actually traveling, may just be server lag)
Horn not blowing when ready
Horn falling from chest (when the horn falls off I have to find it on the ground and pick it up to make it respawn)
If I think of more I’ll edit it in

Yup you’re right
I was left handed paladin, swapped to right hand warrior and had to do left handed provokes
The class just can’t be played with this bug
Correction: it can be played but I (Idk about others) have a set rotation for certain bosses and certain hands

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.