Provoke not working, only charged hamstring

When I’m tanking I can’t do the provoke combo (warrior if it wasn’t obvious), it just does damage and hamstring (couter attack). I’ve tried long clean swings, doesn’t work.

@Xenocider what hand you hold your sword and what headset you use

have you tried turning it off and back on again?

1 Like

Sooooo many times
This has been happening for a while

Both left and right, left more than right and I use CV1

what exactly do you mean by “provoke not working”? is it that sometimes you get something else? or that counter attack isn’t working? or that the combo itself just doesn’t work, which seems silly, cause I know you can tank decently, which you wouldn’t be able to do without provoke.

So I could try recording it the next time I see it, but the combo doesn’t show up almost as if I’m doing it wrong
I know that “provoke not working” isn’t the most helpful but I don’t know how to explain it
I use your tiles which requires lots of work with provoke so…

have you done (right left up) is the left hand rotation for provoke then( left right up) the right hand rotation

Yes (extra characters)

Are you talking about the fake charged provoke on sword bug? Or the provoke itself? If it is the provoke itself I wouldn’t be surprised that you are provoking too fast, making some hits not register, and giving you a hamstring instead.

As others pointed out, provoking wrong way around also gives you wrong combo’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if you do something like switch classes with other hand it can bug out and think you are wearing the sword in the other hand.

So possibilities:

• Fake charged provoke
  • Too fast provoking (faster then 5 hits per second)
  • Bugging out sword thinking it is in the other hand.
4 Likes

Okay so imma go through the list

1. I think except I’m mot being healed by it at all, it’s as if I’m doing something that doesn’t exist
  2. I’ve tried slowing it down and still got no provoke
  3. I’ve tried doing the opposite hand combo so I don’t think so

i need to see how you do it

Can you record yourself doing it?

I will try

In that case, anyone got any 1s they wanna trash so I can record it?

test on dummy

Oh that works too

yes it does

Right handed
Btw Lia the reason I did it on Lich is I needed something that would punch back
Mishka suggested doing two slashes up but that hasn’t worked

@Xenocider use dummy easier to see your combos are you a left hand or right what hand you write with