Purchasable account slots (please)

So, I believe allowing users to purchase more accounts in the cash shop is a great idea. Many of us use more than two accounts and it would be nice for us to not have to hop steam accounts when going to an account that is not linked to your current orbus vr account.

3 Likes

I’m really willing to understand what your suggestion is about.

So

I also have no idea about how other platforms work, other than my own. I bought my game in Quest Store, and I can have multiple accounts on the same game, a.k.a alts. Can’t say for sure how many, as I’ve never created an alt in OrbusVR. But the option has always been there.

Is that about something else?

You can have two characters per account.

Some people have 3, 4+ alts.

1 Like

So basically orbus only lets you play with 2 accounts per ovr account, im asking for a cash shop option that lets us purchase like our third and forth alt slots. I’ve started having to unlink my steam account for alts, and use oculus for my main two accounts.

2 Likes

I understand now. I never had alts in Orbus.

Yeah, one up for supporting that idea.

I think we should just be able to make more characters on one account, I don’t really understand the 2 character limitation. I’m not a heavy MMO player, but of the ones I have played, I was always allowed to create a seemingly infinite number of characters.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.