Q1-Q2 2022 Content Roadmap

Hi everyone, we know you’ve been eager to find out about what’s next for Orbus in 2022, and today, we have a roadmap outlining the content we’re working on for the first half of 2022.

As always, we appreciate your feedback and comments!

12 Likes

Oooooooh this is so exciting!!

THANK YOU RUPERT! THANK YOU RILEY!

5 Likes

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much! :heart:

4 Likes

TWOOOO NEW DUNGEONSSSSSSSSSS!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Much excitement

5 Likes

Super excited about this! Chaos dungeons and new dragon races!

2 Likes

I’m so hyped for the new dungeons I can’t believe we’re actually going to go to the realm of chaos!!!

3 Likes

I’m more excited about this than that other thing that everybody is talking about.

4 Likes

OOOO the new dungeons will be great + add so much life to the endgame with shards. Can we get a training room with 35+ meters dummys/ boss dummy as currently I have to sit halfway in my wall to get 30m :sweat_smile:

Also the concept art is really good can’t wait to see that come to life

5 Likes

They’re fixing the tutorial, and letting us use pets as furniture, and adding new dungeons, and adding mini games. this is everything I’ve ever ever asked for :partying_face: :sob:

4 Likes

Selling size 8 seapet dragon skin rugs

4 Likes

AWSOME!!! Been waiting for theses for a while. Love the player house and tavern things that are happening.

2 Likes

Little suggestion, can we get a chaos creature as a pet? They would look so cute sized down and would really add diversity in pets

4 Likes

I have been out of the game for some months but this has me excited to come back.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.