Q3-Q4 2020 Roadmap

Any news on Oculus Quest performance update? I believe there’s a lot of people using Quest. Although the game is crossbuy to Rift store but not all people have capable PC to play on PC version. Especially I like no wire instead.

So far the game run fine on Quest and I believe you can make it better :slight_smile:

are there any plans of adding more legendary weapons or maybe even legendary armor in the future. A weapon idea i have could be a Bone Scoundral gun or a Celestial bard mallet or some of the before Reborn legendarys?

I do like what I see and hear. I’m happy to hear that treasure maps were enough of a good idea for the team to actually implement them into the base game (Actually makes me feel extremely good that the idea was so liked). I see that the scoundrel will be receiving a little QOL with the card belt, I’m sure people will thank you for that. I am also very happy that more and more people are getting their suggestions into the game :slight_smile:. The tinkering chest deposit all feature is so well appreciated too.

The defend the realm event sounds interesting and one that I might partake in. I noticed the team is trying to include more and more old orbus stuff when they can which is actually surprising to see (PS, I do like the look of that and I’m happy to get to experience some of that myself and I’m looking forward to seeing how orbus looks with this terrain. I’m sure people are pleased with seeing these “old school easter eggs” too).

The server-wide boosts will no doubt be neffed depending on how it goes but it gives players a good reason to spend their dram on.

All in all, I’ll be looking forward to this game’s future.

oh, I am very happy that you are trying to expand on my treasure map idea @Rickness_Voidwalker :slight_smile:. I too had clue scrolls in mind when I suggested it.

1 Like

I’m currently working with several friends about us buying the server boost on a rotating schedule, depending on how expensive it is. I’m really excited about it giving us something we can splurge on to help the entire player base :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fellowship buffs?

Many questions regarding the roadmap. Is the Q&A coming out today/patch coming out soon? If so, I’ll hold off on most of my questions :slight_smile:

Big question though: What kind of estimate are we looking at for server boosts? I’m talking to a few of my buddies and we want to work out some kind of rotating schedule so we can keep a boost up as often as possible, but we’re holding off on most plans until we know if we’re looking at 100k, 250k, 1 mil, etc.

4 Likes

Will there be a new raid pet and raid mount for us to farm in the new raid at the end of the year? <3

will the hard version of the raid come out around the same time?

and are you sticking with normal and hard raids, or are you guys going to revert back to norma, hard, and expert?

1 Like

im really really hoping for something like expert to give me some kind of thing thats very hard but also very fun and i want some better gear

2 Likes

Will we be able to buy more character slots any time soon?
Yes, I don’t have the specifics on how it will work yet, but this is something that I know the community has been asking for and we will schedule time to implement.

This was from the last Q&A, it wasn’t on the roadmap, I was curious if it’s something that will be done and fitted in between the other bits on the roadmap if and when you get time or if it’s later on the roadmap starting in 2021?

4 Likes

Can we pretty please get an auto inventory sort button or setting that automatically stacks everything in your inventory and in your house chest. Would save lots of time. Pretty please! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.