Q3-Q4 Reborn Roadmap

I found some reasonable braid models on heroforge.com. There are several different styles on there for inspiration. Here are a few.

4 Likes

Nothing on the Roadmap in regard to the reputation, could you atleast let it build up in the background rather than leaving it capped at Rep 8 ? I would like to turn in my weeklies again…

3 Likes

what about anything pvp related since there have only been 10s of threads about

Oooor respond with something like:
We don’t want ppl to have a headstart on the new things.
Or something like we want the missions to have a rep limit and are fine with the decline in motivation to keep doing them…

An answer would be nice :confused:

what about making player models actually fit inside armor

1 Like

what about the bug that still causes runemage spells to be broken?
and on and on and on. im just reading down the front page of the forums

Like mentioned above, we have scheduled time aside for bugs in the middle of other large feature releases.
As you’ve seen, pretty much every patch we push out has fixes for older bugs (including the one today even. And the one last week.) Something not being mentioned here does not mean it’s not going to happen and we are tracking them.

With this roadmap, we are announcing the larger scale of content and additions coming, like we did in the roadmap after OG Orbus came out.

Is that a good idea? Doesn’t that kill the “long term achievement”?[quote=“Damage_Da_Mage, post:10, topic:16798”]
if you’ve already leveled past 30 50 times you will have 50 points available when the feature launches
[/quote]

G

Better to have overlevels that have happened count towards it than to discount them and risk the displeasure of the vast majority of the existing player base who have been counting up overlevels for a while now.

1 Like

Curls must be a pita to do in video game because I can’t find many examples.
I have pictures of my hair.

Oh and I found some drawings.
2 Likes

Did you read how many levels you need? 525. Did you try to overlevel your level 30 class, say, 10 times (edit: well nope, you overleveld 1 time, so far) and track how much time it takes and how redundant the tasks are you need to do for that? Did you look at the current best list of overleveling? I am placed #4 with 66 overlevels and did not miss one single daily quest since the game came out, plus spending full days of event-hoping to bring my classes up (which is way quicker than going past 30, because it’s less xp needed for the lower levels).
Would be kind of a slap into the face if after all that work people still would need to start from scratch for perks, plus having no broad leveling quest pool anymore like everyone else who starts after that patch.

Only few people will be crazy enough to go for 500+ anyway I think - which is ten times that of what people got who are in the top 10 of the entire game; only 3 are above 100 already, Rickness, Landru and J, two of them not bothering to bring up all alt-classes. And it hardly matters if you start now or 3 weeks later…

The only concern I got with this is that people drop alt-classes since leveling them costs them points for perks.

Yes! Especially if they look as good as the raids!

1 Like

will the old legendary transmog be in reborn

Thanks you so much for shaman love !!! Cant wait to see mask hope it is equippable and u equippable like other classes as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the images I will pass them on to the art team and see about getting them in for future content.

I will also be sure to pass this along also, as it’s always nice to hear people are enjoying what they pour countless hours into, making the scenes look good while also trying hard to stay with our performance budget.

It should work just like it currently does, if you equip your weapon (the mask) then your totems will appear on your belt, but there will also be a mask that appears covering your face for other players (The shaman themselves wont see a change to their vision though). Although this is still a work in progress, so if anything changes I’ll be sure to let the community know.

Would it also be possible if there’s time to add in the normal Tradu dungeon gear? My old set used the shoulders from that, and it looked pretty neat imo.

I’m looking forward to a lot of these changes.

Actually, no, sorry I did not do my homework before posting that :zipper_mouth_face:

It just read a lot of posts where veterans said they have nothing more to do…
And that sounded like another thing to do is already done for them once it gets out…
…but I didn’t do the brainwork as said.

So it’s a good thing or not? Till now overleveling for you top veterans was only more or less a side effect…now you get a bit more reward and can maybe show the veteran status a bit more :+1:

I was thinking about a small mask on the back side of your hand. Just a thought.

1 Like

The models look really exciting and pretty cool! I’m worried about the interference with hats, though…

1 Like