Q3-Q4 Reborn Roadmap

We will continue to add more options for hair, eyes, ears, nose, etc in the coming months, so if you don’t see what you were looking for be sure to leave some feedback on the forums of what you would like to see.

Beards please, Something like this maybe?

8 Likes

Will shaman mask just appear on the face, or can shamans grab the mask in hand, then place on face for equipping mask?

Also my earlier question about if lightning totem crits will be calculated when thrown or when the orb hits the target, because if crits were to be calculated when it hits the target then the optimal position is still melee range. (To decrease lightning orb spawn times for spammablity with lightning orb talent: Strike twice)

1 Like

That road map has some exciting stuff! Harvest Festival!!! Yaaaaaay! More hairstyles! :smile:

I love the braid pictures Jessica provided! Tough pick between the top two! Let’s see, other inspiration ideas

Great road map. Cool to see the lvl 30 perks.

Keep up the great work Devs. Appreciated.

2 Likes

Another possible hair style!

8 Likes

Totally lovin’ the hair fashion show! LOL!

Hair style… medium/long range dps class, maybe a new type of support class?

so do the bouncy things work like creature capture or are they free roam?
(on a side note can you explain the name. it sounds like you lot have a story behind that from the odd choice?)

Yaaaa same, I want to turn in my missions…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

With a frying pan

The raids seriously look amazing. Jinx and I where not home (took the monkeys camping) when Nova ran the beta for the first time. We where watching a nova stream and where pretty amazed at the setting. The bosses are very cool looking also. God what I wouldn’t do for a mini pot boss pet! Seriously great job!

more hair styles and facial hair options please

11 Likes

Did you know all his paintings are owned by a company that he pretty much formed and they keep them in cardboard boxes?

1 Like

LOL, i did not.

“Is that Kevin Spade?” - Kizzy

2 Likes

Look how good we used to look in our hard/expert mode gear :heart_eyes: Really hope you have time to bring this back

6 Likes

got my salt mininng hat ready.

J why does your name look like it’s been photoshopped back on, looks very clear compared to everyone else.

The old game didnt have selfie bots so we had J take the 1st screenshot and someone else take the next then just photoshopped J in

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes