Quest to Find the Shaman Priest

Some time ago it was brought to my attention that there is a shaman priest roaming the lands of Patryael. This person is supposedly the foremost expert in the shaman arts and even poses the ability to communicate with The First Shaman himself through meditation.

As everyone knows, December 7th is TFS’s birthday. This doesn’t give us a lot of time to pick out bday presents for Das Rupert so it is imparitive that we find this priest.

I’m sad to say my expeditions thus far have gotten me no further to finding this individual but I am not deterred. I will continue to log in everyday and search for clues. If anyone has any information they feel may be useful, please post it in this thread. I will update you guys if I find anything.

May Rupert be with you

1 Like

31/05/20

I’ve spent the past few days travelling through Patryal on foot trying to find the shaman priest. On my journey I was able to take a closer look at the statues from the spring event. I noticed a couple of things that I missed earlier:

First I noticed that 3/4 were nestled under a tree and…

The same 3 were facing places outside of Patreal.

All except one…

Now this may have nothing to do with TFS but whoever this was could be from the same time period.

I’m going to ask around to see if anyone knows about the big statue in Hulthin’s Basin. Also I’m going to go to the tinkering shop to ask the gentleman there to have a look at my mount from the spring festival.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.