Question about quests

Is it possible to do “kill x amount” quest with another weaponset and then switch to another when you go to questgiver for reward. Aka which one gets quest xp. That who killed or that who gives guest?

I believe the XP is given to whichever class you are equipped with at the time of turning the quest in.

3 Likes

i did that one time accidentally and i didnt get anything(0 xp or close to 0). It happened once so dont count on my words much

As long as the quest gives XP (not all do) you’ll get that XP on whichever class is equipped when you turn it in. So if you do a kill quest on your higher level, switch to your lower level to turn it in- the XP will apply to a lower level.

1 Like

But keep in mind you will get bonus exp once one of your characters reach 20. max one out first before you give others the exp IMO.

Brandon, as long as the class is a lower level then you get the boost. If you highest level is a level 6 then you other classes will get the boost until level 6. There is no need to have a level 20.

1 Like

Sami, you are correct. It is the class you turn the quest in on.

omg what my life is a lie :open_mouth: ty

Your title made me realize that there’s a quest in the word question! QUEST-ion. Super cool! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.