Questions and Suggestions about the Chaos Dungeons

Im fine with seeing ancient armor come back (though I think it should be a raid drop again not a shard drop as raids are harder to get going and keeping them to the hardest raid content now makes the requirement to get them consistent with the effort put in to get them back in preborn) my only request is that if they come back that they are not as large / char customization fatness does not effect the reborn robes as much as oldgame

The old game robes make you huge and with max body size you become a whale. As long as the gear has markings to signify that it is the reborn version and is overall smaller than the preborn version I can be fine with this.

• Techno: I am fine with this, you stated that the unsharded range is 7-9 which is higher than what techno dropped at.
  • Ancient Normal: While it would be better dropping in a raid I am still fine with this as the tier of the drop was around 5-7 so unsharded is fair
  • Ancient Expert: Hesitant due to only dropping in hard and expert raid. It should be fine as reborn players would be doing T18 for a T12 item transmog. Still would perfer it in raid tho
  • Spiro Weapon: Rarity is much rarer than preborn but that is probably a good thing. I support this

As long as the armor sets and weapons are different enough (devs better make sure my thickness cannot be fully imitated as I must retain the title of fattest orbus player) I support this. Seems like fun, especially if there are reasons like the potion drops mentioned.

I would be very against shard 16+ only being the 2 dungeons.

The idea for additional boss mechanics coming into play at higher levels though is a great idea. I don’t know how exactly but something that adds more depth to the fights could be very interesting if done right.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.