Quick Stack for Player Chest

Now, I know that this might be difficult to add depending on how inventory works, but…

Right now, there is a deposit ingredients button, but would be nice if there was a quick stack button for deposits and maybe one for withdraws.

Basically, if I have 5 strength potions and 2 queen leaf and 20 brick dyes in my player chest and 28 strength potions, 87 queen leafs, 5 luck potions, and 88 brick dyes in my inventory, if I hit a quick stack on the player chest, I would have 33 strength potions, 89 queen leaf, and 99 brick dyes in my player chest and 5 luck potions+9 brick dyes in my inventory (since the luck potions would have nothing to stack onto and the brick dyes would have a full stack of 99 with nothing else to stack onto (unless I had two stacks in the chest).

Would be very helpful, especially if you keep dyes in your storage as those can be difficult to see the colors for without waiting for the hover.

4 Likes

100% gotta agree

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.