Raid group harvesting

Just a quick QoL suggestion, make it so you can harvest if you’re still in a raid group that has got 5 or less people online, I’ve seen it quite a few times where people are confused because they can’t harvest after logging in the day after they did a raid, most of the time the “Raid group” they are in only has unknowns left in it

3 Likes

Honestly, why is harvesting even disabled in a raid group? I understand why xp and item drops are disabled, but harvestables are limited in a way that mobs aren’t. If anything gathering harvestables as a raid is way less efficient. If this isn’t changed, there really needs to at least be a message that pops up when you try to harvest while in a raid group. Currently there is no indication whatsoever, leading to me thinking I was bugged for a couple of days before figuring it out.

3 Likes

Yup, I made a post on the forums listing it as a bug when it 1st happened, while joking on discord saying Riley banned me from harvesting :sweat_smile: had a few people asking me recently why they can’t harvest and seen posts about it in the past which is what made me think of making this suggestion

Alternative:
When you log in while in the wilds you get a pop up message saying you’re at risk of losing your items, something like this would work too.

But I also don’t see why you can’t harvest while in a raid group. Only thing that effects is the wilds as you can take a group and kill/harvest everything easier but there is a limited number of harvestables so it doesn’t make much sense to do it that way anyway

Yeah, I still don’t believe it’s important to block harvesting when in a raid group at all, but I do think it’s critical that something tells you what is happening and why when you try to harvest and fail due to being in a raid. If we’re going to keep the limitation in general, I agree it would be nice if it didn’t block you when in a small raid too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.