Raid tokens become useless to fast

So after a few raid runs and buying all the armor options tokens quickly run out of use. Could we maybe get dyes that can be purchased with the tokens as a token sink?

4 Likes

Some have so much, some have never bought a single raid armor piece lol

PLEASE MY FRIENDS, I NEED RAIDS! @Trumpchange is helping me so much with that. I still don’t have enough to buy armor though, if any of you see me around as well, I promise I’ll be trying my best on the team
EDIT: about buying dyes, is your idea having exclusive colors for the raid shop? I like it

While I like the idea of getting new dyes (dread fang accent anyone?or dye that could replace the orange that is forced on the citadel gear), I use the armor tokens to 1. a chance to upgrade my current armor stats - I have all +6 armor but it’s not all perfect and 2. a glimmering if the stat raising doesn’t work out.

2 Likes

I think this is a pretty good idea, But overall I think the sink of raid tokens itself is already pretty sufficient. It takes a good while to get all of the sets for all of the classes. Especially if said classes you’re using your tokens on you never play. So you never get natural raid drops.

If I’m to be honest, I think we should be able to sell the tokens. Scaling up in value based on what raid they come from.

I think that should be fairly easy to implement as well. We already have a carbon copy of that system when it comes to selling shards.

1 Like

In old game you used to be able to buy effervecent shards using raid tokens, would love for that to be a thing again.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.