Rainforest shard vendor issues

I completed the Ambassador questline for the Rainforest and started to trade up my collection of green shards from breaking down equipment. I had about 500 on me when I got there and just stared buying the next level shard until I had just 7 green ones. I looked in my pack and found just one of the next level shard in my pack. Not happy!!! What’s up with that?

must have taken quite a while to walk there with 50lbs of shards, dang thats an impressive number - did you check all 5 pages to make sure you didn’t have any major shards where it could have filled that stack and then the one is just because the prior stack was full?

also did you logout and login again in case you were de-synced,
also did you try moving an item in your inventory to see if it showed up after the fact?

Never had an issue myself, but the occasional bug can happen.

Edit: i do also believe there’s logs of this kind of thing so directly messaging one of the devs might be a better option

I will check all the suggestions you gave. I have found that the devs check this alot so I think they will be on it.

I checked all over my backpack. Nothing. I had .5 lbs less than my weight limit on me including gear. I traided all but 7 green shards for blue or silver shards that should have given me about 50. What it gave me was enough to buy one of the purple at 15. With a few left maybe 3 if my memory serves. So instead of 50ish it gave me 18 and that is unless I had one or two major shards in my pack already.

I’m not sure how to contact the devs themselves so any information would be helpful.

So far, have not HEARD anything from anyone. Am I out of luck on this and have lost over half of my stash of these?

I think it’s more along the lines of the devs haven’t gotten on to the forums yet today. Give it a little bit and they’ll likely get back with you.

1 Like

Do you know if the system keeps logs of this type of transaction?

Hi, what is your character name? We can investigate further and see what we can find.

And just to be clear, you had 500 green shards, so expected to have 50 blue shard, and instead you received about 18?

Thanks.

Rollermans

Yes, i had more than that but 500 is about the right number. If you keep logs then you will know how many I had.

Yes, i got about 18. I don’t remember if I had a few blue ones in my pack or not before I started.

Handling resolution via PMs.