Ranger weak point bug, will it ever be fixed?

Ranger weak points have been getting stuck on mobs since the start of reborn, they are so annoying as it’s easy to loose track of which are fresh and which are fake, which means loss of dps especially when you have 8+ weakpoints on the boss

Is there anything we can do to help you get them fixed? cause this happens all the time and it’s super annoying

Screenie%20685

5 Likes

It’s so annoying, especially when they spawn on top of eacother

1 Like

I have posted about this a few times now. Please fix this.

2 Likes

:joy: looks funny like you are sensor it will red dots

This is mostly happening on longer fights like bosses, right? Or does it happen when soloing random normal mobs as well?

All. The. Time

It seems more common on bosses but that may be because it is more noticeable. When it does happen on a boss it seems like it always happens from the start. I don’t think it ever happens half way through.

It happens on overworld mobs also, I’ve noticed it a lot but as overworld kills are quicker than bosses you just carry on as normal, but bosses in raids/shards take a bit longer so you slowly have more and more of them stick throughout the fight

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.