Really bad fishing experience for new players

our page is accurate, obviously we have people that figure this stuff out, we arent guessing.
we have all the information that we know there, and if we dont know everything then i am sorry kamina, we are figuring it out.

1 Like

It’s not only this place I check (though it would suck if it never spawns there since I usually camp there), even if the lure is wrong it would not matter since I test for nibbles with rotten finger only… I wonder if the whole method of finding nibbles is flawed, for example, if I really need more than 30-45 throws (which is insane already, assuming most people are supposed to get them while fishing - and missing - not with empty lures) then it’s pointless to use it; also all this testing would take that long, the weather condition is likely long over once a nibble is found.

Feathers work well for testing nibbles since they’re not a primary for anything. I do find that I need quite a few throws for nibbles.

1 Like

Yea I switch to feathers when I run out of rotten fingers both are only enhancers… I use tons feathers for catfish though, that’s why I use fingers rather. For those interested, I found Frosted Perch now…

Spoilers

Around 40mins ago, at the bit bigger of the 2 lakes in the Wasteland, it was raining.

As for Jelmiry, I give it few more days then i’m done and back to single-crafting again (thx to some americans who posted the one or other time for Hulthines, yet that is deep in the night here…)

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.