First off, thanks for the great game! I only got to play for about two hours combined but I really enjoyed what I saw so far. I have some questions however if I may.
- Exiting Orbus. How? The only way I found to log out was to quit VR via the Steam menu. Is there a way to use in game menus to log out?
- Moving items to another tab in your inventory. I never got this to work. While I could move thing around in my first tab, I could not put something in my second+ tab(s).
- Adding friends. I was playing with a friend and we were grouped, however, neither of us could figure out how to actually add one another to the in game friends list.
- Mail, how does this work? I couldn’t find a way to send messages.
- Trade items to another player. How do you do this? I couldn’t share ‘Tradeable’ items with my group member.
- Odd item names. I got several pieces of loot in the time I played with names such a T1B… etc. I assume these were just placeholders or is this an in game lingo I need to learn?
- I was not able to harvest items randomly. I couldn’t harvest the mushrooms for the first quest for the first hour I played. After coming back the next day, I could suddenly harvest. Is there a cooldown or other item which I need to be aware of?
- Warning for server resets. Is there going to be a warning for incoming server resets in the future? I noticed I would just get dumped to the login screen again randomly, and once I would log back in all the mobs would be reset around where I was, etc.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to test out the game! I am very much looking forward to Launch!