Rebate, i got this game before the price drop (i.e. $39.90 to $19.90)

Dear OrbusVR Admin,

I bought this game not long before the price drop (i.e. $39.90 to 19.90). I t is a really awesome MMORPG game. I would like to ask if you will able to give like rebate for players like me who bought this game before the price drop. Like a DLC will be great or etc (e.g. some rebate), it will be great.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ricky

I bought it twice when it was $40. Once on oculus and once on Steam.
I feel that I have already gotten $80s worth of enjoyment out of it…
Please add more hats and stuff to the cash shop!!

2 Likes

I bought this game for $40, and I have not even hit 5k hours yet, refund plox? just kidding lol :slight_smile:

I honestly dont mind at all, plus they would have to give away alot of money and that isnt good for business

I bought Skyrim for $60 but would now like to buy it for $5.29 or $3 steam sale plz @Bethesda

1 Like

It will be great if i can get some hats or DLC. I agreed that OrbusVR is an awesome game, still playing it with my friends and intro to more new one to join in the party or raid. haha

1 Like

I got it on Oculus… Oculus Quest’s games rarely got discount.

I purchased at the higher price but I don’t mind at all. I think it’s well worth the money for the amount of game play in it. I have clocked up over 1000 hours and I find it different each day as players party up in different groups and make the same dungeons different each time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.