Reborn Beta 4: Patch Notes

It’s actually 12, they probably typed 24h as a mistake on the tutorial

1 Like

Just wondering, will there be any changes to fishing today before the beta ends?

Probably not, no. We are going to leave the servers on until about 11 PM tonight though if people want to play a little longer.

3 Likes

how about for the last 4 hours u turn everyones pvp on and at the same time give everyone the devboss buff?

Few random feedback/pleas:

Character Creation

You can also now re-do the appearance of an existing character by pressing the “Change” button if a refresh is available.

It looks like you can even change your name, this would obviously be a very confusing feature, the rest is very nice in case you messed up your char or want to change hair color later etc.
Can we have a DARKER BLUE (= normal blue) eye color instead of only turquoise which looks very artificial? And: the laser Pointer Functionality for char creation is awesome!

Player Titles

The Player Titles system has been introduced. You will see a new “Change Title” button on your character screen in the Player Menu.

I found it harder to figure actual player names with the long same-looking titles in front of them. Perhaps place Titles above or below these, in a smaller font or even different color?

Responsive Health Bars

Health bars are now more responsive in-game. You can now point your finger at far-off monsters to have their health bar/damage indicator zoom in closer so you can see it.

Could there be an option to turn that off, completely? I don’t know how, perhaps I trigger it automatically or they do that by themselves, but most of the time I had a big bar dangling in front of me and it makes it harder to fight a mob (which is mostly close enough anyway).

There have been a few teleport stones that I’ve teleported to and then been unable to bring up the teleport locations until I relog

Okay that’s a wrap on this Beta! Thanks to all of you who joined us and we’ll see you in about a month for Beta 5.

3 Likes

I hope that before the release it will be possible to test the function with the translation. or the ability to manually translate files (but I think everything is stored on the server, as in the old version, for sure …)