A new patch is now available with the following changes/bugfixes:
- Portals have been changed. Now when you summon a Portal, it will appear as a glowing door. To use the portal, open the door. This should prevent “trollporting” permanently.
- The wand/gun position of other players should now show correctly.
- The two new fish types are no longer soulbound (note: may still show incorrectly on the client, but it should allow you to trade them/drop them in PvP).
- Made a change to the way that font caching works on the client for menus. Let me know if this made things better/worse/no difference on the whole “text getting corrupted” issue.
- The Shaman stun orb will now generate the first time a couple of seconds after putting down the totem in an attempt to fix the “stun orb doesn’t appear” bug, let us know if that helped.