Reborn Beta 6 Shutdown and Next Steps

Love the Idea! If I heard that you were giving out a nice title like that, I would have definitively tried for much longer on the Beta. Wish me luck on grinding in Beta 7! I hope it is even possible in a day.

I think “Clearer” should be a title for an end boss and doesn’t really have much to do with beta testing unlike “Beater”

6 Likes

Not to show my nerding out too much but ‘Beater’ is derived from the word ‘beta’ and the phrase ‘beta beater’. Only those who were super jelly in the animation were calling them ‘cheaters’… The characters never actually cheated per se.

Beater is a way cooler title and should stick with that i think :smiley:

6 Likes

Can give a clearer title as some feat of strength for clearing shard dungeons and raid content before a given date :wink:

Clear all shard dungeons on every level and every raid boss on both difficulties (and any special raid achievements that I hope they add) to unlock Clearer, oh how I dream…

That would more be a ‘Completionist’ then a ‘Clearer’ :grimacing:

3 Likes

Can you add some titles as appended to after the last name?

Something like “Rickness Voidwalker the Thorough” would also work for a completion title

2 Likes

Looking at the actual SAO wiki, a clearer is a higher level than most players, and now that we are actually keeping track of levels above 30, maybe make it for reaching level 100 on a given class (because counting all classes would mean that you can get level 10 on every class and then level 30 on one to get the 100)? If it is even gonna be a title, because it was just a title idea instead of ‘Beater’ (which I love).

3 Likes