Reborn Beta 7 Info + Patch Notes

Haha +1 for the pet in the airplane plan XD

5 Likes

It’s ALWAYS fun in a game to get a cool diablo-esque piece of surprise loot, like this a lot

Any plans for gear sets in our inventory so that we don’t have to swap each piece of gear to change classes?

5 Likes

what about being able to equip each class’s paper doll independently with like pages in the equipment screen.

I like the idea of being able to adjust to new gear drops and say ‘maybe I’ll use that on my healer… I’ll assign it now for when I swap’. Also to prevent that super annoying ‘oh my bard has arrows in his globe squares’ weirdness that confuses everybody on swap.

Even if it’s just unlockable and I can only have 1 or 2 other loadouts… yeah that’d be awesome. That way when I equip my hammer to REDACTED in a dungeon, I don’t get insta gibbed! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! This all looks great and we can tell you have been hard at work getting these fixes / changes in place. Have you had time to look into / fix the issue with musketeer orbs not registering a “self” hit when shooting your feet while moving?

2 Likes

The tooltip is still showing that xp will be reduced

1 Like

Can confirm, no mission penalty in game, but it still shows it on the missions in the mission tab.

As a note, if you scroll all the way down on the regular achievements tab, it also shows the legacy achievements. Not sure if that was intended.

Also with the scrolling using the trackpad of the achievements tab on the vive it would go extremely fast. I couldn’t navigate slowly with it, please slow it down.

Was it correctly doing different speeds based on how far toward the edge you were touching? Or that wasn’t working?

It seem to hit max scroll speed quite easily. I found it hard to scroll slowly as well.

1 Like

I don’t think that was working. was just insta-hyperspeed.

1 Like

The only time it was slow enough is when you were to move the stick or trackpad the slightest bit. If you wanted to actually use it for scrolling and wanted to look at everything you had to tap it on and let go immediately to have a chance at scrolling a small distance.

An option for Push To Talk has been added to the Audio section of the settings panel. When enabled, the right-hand Menu button (on Vive) and B button (on Rift) will be mapped to enable voice chat when held down.

Does this have a map for WMR?

1 Like

Although I have not personally tested it, I assume it will be the right-hand menu button and follow the Vive mapping.

Thanks Riley, we’ll find out soon! =)

Can you please give us an option to switch the push to talk to the left controller, I tried it in the beta and being on the right control was annoying as hell as that is the control I naturally use to open the menu

6 Likes

I second this big-time!

2 Likes

We are trying to get people into the habit of using the actual “Menu” button on the controller (as opposed for example to the B/Y button on Rift) because that is going to free us up to possibly use the other buttons for other things in the future. I know it’s annoying but hopefully that makes sense.

well, you only have one menu button to use on oculus, the one on your right opens the oculus dash and if you use steamVR with oculus the one on the right opens the steamVR dash. so we kinda need the B/Y buttons for menus.

well, either that or force people to use the menu gesture to open it and please don’t do that, I much prefer pressing a button.