Reborn Beta 7 Info + Patch Notes

Right I know. What I’m saying is, even if we moved it to be the Y button for PTT, I still wouldn’t really want B opening the menu long-term. I want people to use the actual Menu button on the left controller for that ideally. That way in the future if we need both B and Y for something (e.g. PTT and something else) they are available. It was kind of a mistake in the first place to make the Menu button, B and Y all open the Menu.

but like I said, if you use steamVR(and yes some people do) both your menu buttons are occupied, left for steamVR dash and right for oculus dash.

If you add remappings people can just decide what they want to do…

1 Like

+1 to that idea 20chars

There are a total of 4 ‘mappable’ buttons on the Rift (not counting the menu buttons here). One can be ptt for people who want it, two are currently set to teleport IIRC, and one is currently open for anything? If you make all of these interchangeable in settings but leave their defaults however you expect people will generally play, most people won’t touch it and the few that do probably have a good idea why they are doing it

Sure, we can look into adding some re-mapping options. At the end of the day it’s your controller. I’m just explaining why we did it the way we did.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m not fighting the mapping you guys have already done; I’m actually good with what you did (I don’t use the B button for menu ever) - I just always like customization where available :slight_smile:

Not sure if this has been changed for release, but it seems like I’m getting 10/day mission credits? I could just be misremembering, but I’m fairly confident I cleaned it out yesterday and today I logged in and had 10 credits to spend.

I’ve also been getting 10/day the last few days.
wouldn’t mind it staying like that tho :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve only been getting 5! Share :frowning:

You get 10 when you have been a good boy to the Orbus (santa) claus :stuck_out_tongue: (I have not :sob: ).

I also know some ppl kept getting 10 and now getting 5. I only got 10 the first day.

Got 5 on main character but 10 on my alt character :sob:

We’re fixing it, thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

Push out the paladin changes please, I think they was meant to go out yesterday.

Riley_D
“Just going to reply to this for now and say “we already had a patch that is waiting to go out which addresses some Paladin in PvP balancing issues.” I’m not sure if it will go out today or tomorrow, though.”
2 days ago

1 Like