Reborn Patch 10.76

100% disagree. You’re only feeling this due to having an abundance of quests at the moment.

1 Like

I never saw that, not in the Beta and not since launch. Another case is if you played the beta, know the events and KNOW it’s pointless to finish because the time (or skills or number of people around) does not allow it, this is likely what you saw, specially with the currently way-too-hard Knights Fort.

As for leveling classes is easy, yes, as others noted already for your first and perhaps second class. Then it becomes pretty tedious, but I guess 99% can not even see that, only a fraction of players got two level 30s by now and hardly two which leveled from 0-30. I am one of the few who tried to level by events, only, in the beta, after running out of quests and the constant running from spot to spot alone is a ‘penalty’ in itself I assure you :smiley:

4 Likes

Ill have to agree with Asmund_T on this one… We have been completing events as fast as we could and jumping to the next one without failing them… Public events are bound to fail sometimes so i think a fail exp bonus is fair as not to discourage people to show up.

I think 5 minutes is enough punishment… 10 minutes will tick in to the next set of spawning events.

1 Like

Some additional bugs/QoL/notes from playing:

• Logging is not working on chests/fellowship chests.
  • Confetti gun and tagger are rendering upside down. I don’t have it but word is that the sparkle gun doesn’t render or fire at all.
  • The current list of teleport destinations is a list of location names without a lot of context. Having the parent zone listed, and having them in alphabetical order would be really handy here.
  • I have a lot of empty pages in my journal, not sure if that’s something that will self-address as I find more or if they are from deprecated previous items, but figured I’d mention.
  • It would be super handy to have an “Exit Application” button on the character selection screen. Right now, when there is an update (at least on the vive), the steam overlay switches from Exit to Update, and Update does nothing, so you need to go to the desktop and manually close the app and rerun it, instead of being able to do it in-game while remaining in VR.
  • There is a super cool red crystal harvest scythe used as a prop in the Scavenging office in Highsteppe. Is that available anywhere as a harvest tool replacement?
  • Aside from the achievement milestones, are there any way to see how many post 30 levels we’ve gained?
  • While it looks like most of the legacy achievements are worked as expected, some of them still aren’t showing up, I’m missing a few I know I’ve gotten (like defending Narrow Orchard, etc).
  • Transmog chest scrollbar not working.
  • Transmog chest only lets me transmog old gear to paid cosmetics and not the new gear of the same slot.
  • I bought harvest gloves for 4k from the scavenging NPC and deconstructed them to unlock them in transmog but it costs 10k to apply them, which seems a bit extreme.

there is a leaderboard for it(you’re on it) and it’s also on the rankings page on the armory. https://armory.orbus.xyz/#/character/Draven

1 Like

Handy! Thanks! And apparently Landru is killing it with the extra levels.

Are you still using your raid gear from OG? Every change was marked to that price for me on that gear but drops by a lot on new gear

I think this one is for sale. Click the pig icon on your menu.

Just FYI we fixed a bug where the PvP Honor Ranking system was running every day instead of once a week.

Not sure if it’s only me but I just did the portal event and noticed I could not grab ANY of the white shards; at the same time the deck was stuck and I could not grab cards with the other hand. So, basically, grabbing did not work at all anymore, with either hand.

This is the first time that happened, though, so not sure if it’s only a fluke with my controllers or related to the scoundrel-deck-stack bug.

If you could send us the output log to [email protected] that would help with tracking that down. Thanks for reporting.

I was testing to see the drop rate of enhanced potions from chests past level 30. Which was very disappointing. Can we get an increase in the stat boosting potions from these chests to make it worth grinding these extra levels?

1 Like

Since yesterday most instances of my ‘stuck deck’ have lingered for a bit then fixed (5s to maybe 30s later), almost like a checker was added to occasionally correct a bad state caused by lag. I don’t think I got perma-stuck during the maybe 5-10pm PST time.

Is that a thing or was I just experiencing some desync and not the actual issue?

We did add some code to help clean it up, but we’re still tracking down the root problem.

I bought that one but it’s more of a mounted drill than a scythe, they are definitely different models. The purchased drill one is cool (the drill bit is animated a bit) buy it feels like it’s attached backwards to the hip and is so big it’s easy to accidentally grab it.

The scythe will be available in game in the coming weeks. On the drill harvester do you feel like the drill part should be smaller so you don’t grab it or just overall too big?

2 Likes

speaking of the cash shop, I may or may not have completely fangirled upon seeing the teleporter model

1 Like

It felt like a combination of the whole top mechanism being too big and it’s orientation of pointing the drill in towards your person. (Ongoing semi-related request: if any of these variants could be longer for tall people, I’d be happy to pay more for it)

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.