In about 30 minutes a new patch will be going out on client and server with the following changes:
- You can no longer switch shards if you are in combat.
- Fixed a bug causing Paladin libram not to work properly on cooldown.
- Mission tooltips will now show the total overall progress as well as the progress for the specific reward (bronze/silver/gold) you are currently doing. That should make it more clear that when you reach Bronze, you start in on the Silver progress, but the overall progress on the mission hasn’t been lost.
- Fixed some graphical issues in Highsteppe causing slowdown.
- Fixed a variety of errors from logs people have submitted (thank you!)
- When monsters that block and heal are doing so, they will now show a bar like a charging up cast bar.
- Casts and blocks that can be interrupted will now have text that says “Interrupt” on the bar to make it more clear to new players what should be done. We’re working on a snazzier solution for this as well.
- You shouldn’t have to move portal globes as close to your face anymore to use them.
- Added some additional logging to help us track down the Scoundrel card grab bug.
Note that this is a required client-side patch, so you will not be able to log back in until you get it.