We’ve got a new small patch for you today. Here’s the details:
- Re-fixed an issue which could cause Indestructible to roll when re-rolling shard affixes on weapons.
- Status effect icons will now unfill when they are about to expire to give you an indication of how long they have left.
- In order to receive bonus XP for having PvP mode enabled while doing missions, you must have PvP mode on the entire time you do the mission, until you turn it in. If any step is completed with PvP off, you will not get the bonus credit.
- We have done a lot of work on the voice chat and it should be much more stable now. We have disabled the voice stats overlay for now pending the need for it again in the future.
- Voice chat for the Fellowship channel remains enabled for now but we may disable it in the future pending on how things go.
- The FAQ page in the help menu has been updated to have buttons you press to show each topic to make it easier to read.
- Fishing pole status text should no longer be reversed when the pole is held in your left hand.
- Highsteppe now has a new ramp near the Player House entrance which allows you to access the lower area to help improve navigability of the city.
- After a Deep Wounds proc, another one cannot proc for at least 8 seconds dungeon-wide.
This patch will require a server and client rollout at the same time, so we will push the client-side patch out first, then very shortly thereafter restart the server. You will be required to download the new patch in order to get back in-game. Thanks!