A small patch will be going out here in a bit with the following changes:
- Mission NPCs in Highsteppe now have unique icons above their heads for each type of activity to make it more clear what they are for.
- The Runemage auto-casting feature (where you press the button twice while casting) should now be working properly.
- You can now duo-queue, but not full-party queue, for PvP Battlegrounds.
- Bards must now have at least a little bit of “power” (by actively playing) in order to have their passive effects be active.
- Made sure you can’t get a +0 Legendary Weapon from a level-up reward cache.
- You should now be able to use shards to re-roll Uncommon and Rare gear with minor affixes.
- Fixed a bug which could cause people to be unable to leave Battlegrounds.
- Fixed a bug preventing rings from being able to be re-rolled.
- The Scoundrel’s gun will now show a visual effect when it is fully-charged with the maximum number of bullets.
- Fixed a bug where the watch hands on the Watch Teleportation Device weren’t looping correctly.