A new patch is going out this morning with the following:
- The Relocation feature has been added for both the Shaman’s totems and the Paladin’s librams. To enable it, go to the main settings menu in the Player Settings dialog and choose Enable under the Relocation Anchors tab.
- When the Relocation Anchors are enabled, you will see a transparent globe appear near items on your avatar. Just grab and move those globes to re-position the attached object. After you place it there, it will always appear in that location even on subsequent logins (note that this setting is currently per-computer.
- If you make a mistake and wish to reset the position of an item, just press the Trigger button while holding the anchor. If you want to reset all visible anchors, use the button in the Settings menu.
- After we gather initial testing feedback on this feature, our plan is to roll it out for other classes and other avatar items such as the Player Compass as well.
- The Mission Vendors have been updated such that now when they have a lore quest to tell you about, they will show that at the top of the menu. This should hopefully help better indicate to folks when there is a story quest to go on and make them feel less hidden, and remove the need to constantly press the dialog icon just to see if they have something new to say.
- Dyes are now sellable for a bit of dram if you wish to get rid of them. Pinecones can also now be sold.
- Fixed a bug where mission waypoints sometimes wouldn’t always appear when you entered Highsteppe.
The patch will go out in about an hour. Thanks!