Religion in Orbus

Ah, but that’s just a test of your devotion to the faith. Ingame loot is where RNGesus really delivers

1 Like

We shall see! :rofl:

It’s common knowledge among Pastafarians that low FPS, lag, and low drop rates are directly linked to the declining number of pirates worldwide. Many Pastafarians therefore choose to wear full pirate regalia as a means to get ‘phat loot’. Other Pastafarians just like wearing colanders on their heads.

I’m sure the Devs are working on some pirate costumes/colanders as a religious accommodation, but in the meantime have you tried yelling “Arrrggggghhhh!” before boss fights?

If you need proof of concept I can show you the capes I got from the large basil plant and the bit of rigatoni in the desert.

Cheers,

Jenks
Grand Wizard and Spicy Meatball

2 Likes

Draven your guild gets the best problems.

1 Like

Not a problem. A blessing!

1 Like

Proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

4 Likes

A miracle indeed. Please join me in a short prayer.

Hail Marinara,
Full of Spice,
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is filled with thee.
Tasty art thou amongst sauces,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy jar, tomatoes
(although fools believe they are vegetables).
Holy Marinara,
Chief Amongst Toppings,
Save a plate for us now,
and at about 6 o’clock when dinner is served, if you would be so kind.
~rAmen~

Cheers,

Jenks

2 Likes

Has this spaghetti god given you 9 epics and 5 caps in 4 hours and multiple epics on one drop? I think not. Begone foul heretic!

1 Like

Sooooo to be in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, do I have to like spaghetti / eat spaghetti? Cause… that might be a deal breaker.

RNGism accepts all dietary preferences

3 Likes

The only dogma allowed in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the rejection of dogma. So we don’t require that our deity be cannibalized.

If any food group were to be required by Pastafarians it would likely be beer. The Pastafarian conception of Heaven includes a beer volcano and a stripper factory. The Pastafarian Hell is similar, except that the beer is stale and the strippers have sexually transmitted diseases.

Cheers,

Jenks

2 Likes

Well that’s official. FORGIVE ME RNGESUS FOR I HAVE SINNED! I’LL NEVER STRAY TO THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER AGAIN!

2 Likes

that`s just amazing.

The pasta will provide

Blessed be the sauce.

rAh ah Ah Ahhhhhmen :innocent:

1 Like

Do not sing to the false RNGesus! Only a sacrifice of blood and fire can appease the dark one who slumbers beneath the Lamavora sea.

3 Likes

Lootcifer, please accept this humble gift of life and blood and give us your blessing of many Epics

5 Likes

All hail, Lootcifer!

Lol! Just found my future Fellowship.