Relogged and lost everything I was carrying

I was with a group of fellowshipmates out in the desert wilds farming and our dungeoun que popped up.Due to unforseen issues I had to relog and logged back in.When I relogged, I was beneath the land and could see structures above me. I did what I normally do in that situation and traveled back to graveyard. When I opened my inventory, ALL of my droppable items were gone. And when looking for my body it did not show. I lost about an hour and a half worth of farmable items and would like to know what I can do to prevent this in the future. Is there anything I can do to recover what I have already lost? Thank you.

Only thing you can do is go to the spot where you teleported from the wilds and see if your backpack is still there, if a player didn’t already take it.
To prevent this you should never join the queue from the wilds

We all left the dungeon and went back to where we had ported from. There were no drops anywhere in the wilds. His compass showed his tombstone under the desert, so no one could reach it.

Yah that happens some time. Message the date and time it happend to the devs and they can try to find it for you. If you don’t have the exact time I’m sorry to say the items are probably lost. Happend to me a few times.

Closing this as we’re talking through PMs.