Reopen Kickstarter?

Is it possible to reopen Kickstarter so people can support you guys and obtain the backer packs? Especially confetti gun… Had I known about the campaign I would have definitely supported it!

There is a cosmetic-only cash shop coming out in a couple of sprints, and there will be some stuff like the Confetti gun on there if you missed the Kickstarter. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Will Conundrum be cosmetic only or will it be a super cool legendary drop? With the current legendaries it’s unclear where the final weapons will fit in.

Yassss! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So backer only items will no longer be backer only?

1 Like

I read it as "things akin to, but not exactly,’ when he said “stuff like the confetti gun”, but I could be wrong.

The Kickstarter original Dragons as well as the capes are things that I think should remain exclusive to that and we will not be bringing those back for purchase in the cosmetic shop. But just like there are other capes and dragons in the game, there will likely be other types of celebratory tools.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.