[RESOLVED] Breeder Name is Missing

So, I have bred 2 new dragons since the new patch and neither have had my breeder name. I gave a pure blue to a friend who bred it with one of his and it has my name. I thought if we breed it should have the breeder name who actually bred the dragon. I was looking forward to having my name attached since I often gift dragons to new players.

Thanks for letting us know we will look into this in the morning. Were the dragons inside the terrarium before the patch went out by chance?

At least 2 people I know have had the issue when putting the dragons in after the update

I have just removed a dragon this morning. I equipped him and fed him but could see no breeder name. I also got my first after the patch yesterday morning and then too there was no breeder name. It’s a shame as I was looking forward to that. My time zone is GMT.

No, I put both dragons in after the patch. I waited on purpose just so I could have the name attached. I have another one that is coming out this morning. I edited the post because I realized I sounded mean. Sorry about that. You guys work hard and always answer promptly and with courtesy. Any new patch is bound to have some issues that need to be worked out. If it helps, I am on the Quest 2 and twice when I have logged in after a complete shut down I have had to update. I was only aware of one update so it was odd I updated twice.

2 Likes

I put dragons in well after the patch and also got no name :frowning:

That’s because your name is already famous! You don’t need a tattoo on your dragons. :joy:

It seems like the name mechanic from the new update is working. This has been said by multiple people to me, haven’t checked personally

Can confirm it is not working. I waited until after the new version was updated to put the dragons in to breed.

None of the dragons I Putin for needing since the update have a breeder name. I have checked them both.

Were looking into this today. Can I get a few of your in game names from this thread if you still have the dragon in your chest or inventory that you bred after the patch that has no breeder data so we can look into it more.

Gnomerci is my in game name. I have a 3rd dragon in the tank ready to come out within the hour. I don’t remember which ones the others were because I just put them in my chest. I have the other thread with the same issue.

My IGN is HandyGadget I have a pure green and a pure white in now. The should be ready about 8pm GMT, I am hoping to get a new colour or two as well as a name. Though I may get a minty fresh dragon with my name on it…

nol / NolÚnd are both making dragons and I didn’t see any name. I’ll check my current batch in a bit and toss them in my chest.

Just took my 3rd baby out since the patch… No breeder name yet.

If it comes out minty fresh it might have the name Colgate attached to it. :rofl:

We’ve got a fix in the works we’ll push live today once finished testing - if you’ve got a dragon currently breeding that should birth soon, don’t enter your house until the patch is out and it should get the name attached. This won’t affect the ones already bred though.

I have nearly 4 hours to go. I hope I will be fine. If it had the name Colgate it would be so funny but I will settle for my breeder name.

Okay, fix should be out - any dragon birthed moving forward should properly receive the breeder name.

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to change the ones created earlier retroactively.

2 Likes

Oof. I wish I had known that since I log out in my house… And logged in just a little before you posted that. (This is totally revenge for the 9001 name change requests I made, isn’t it?) Already birthed, unfortunately.