[RESOLVED] Dlc not working on quest 2

I purchased the dlc and i tried to do it it says i have to select it in options i cant find it i talked to people in the game and they said to ask here

Hi, do you have a quest in your journal with a quest relating to the mini story pack?

No i just checked its acting like i dont have it even though my purchase went through

Do you have a new tool in your inventory? It’s called a Micronizer.

Okay, it looks like there may be an issue on the Oculus side of things with the store, we are investigating - I will update you as soon as I get new information.

Awesome thank you

Hear anything yet im still not able to do the dlc

We have some idea on where it’s going wrong, but we’re not sure why it’s doing it. We’ve been in talks with Oculus to figure out the origin and what’s causing it - quick question, do you recall ever cancelling a purchase from us before? Like backing out after selecting the item in the shop in the past?

I have purchased the dlc in game I can see i have purchased it in my oculus history but in game is says I havnt purchased it and when I tried to purchase it again I get a message saying I’ve already brought it. Im not sure what to do. My in game name is htrappy

Hi, we are currently in talks with Oculus to figure out where the issue stems from, and we’ll keep you update as soon as we have new information.

Can I ask you, like Seth above, if you recall ever cancelling a purchase from us before buying it?

Sorry for the inconvenience, we’ll get this fixed asap.

To answer your question for canceling a purchase i haven’t done that before

I purchased the dlc and I’m still not able to access it. Acts like I have to buy it still I don’t have anything in my inventory I don’t have a new quest it’s just not there even when I created a new character just to test it still won’t let me access any help?

Hi, I apologize for the issue, we are in talks with Oculus and waiting for new information - we’ll update you as soon as possible when we have a solution.

I also just purchased the sparkle gun to see if it would work however i did not get it either even talking to the npc still don’t get it

Hi. I also purchased the story pack and its doing the same thing. And in advance, I haven’t backed out or canceled any purchases.

@kestrel_p @nathan_f2 @Seth_P @harvey_c

We should have a fix in place now, could you try selecting what you bought in the store and pretend to purchase it again? Instead of taking you to a payment screen it should register your purchase.

It worked for me thank you for your help

1 Like

Yes that worked
Thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.