[RESOLVED] Investigating Server Outage - 8:40PM UPDATE

Hi, we’re aware of issues with the Orbus server and are investigating the situation right now.

Will update this thread as soon as I receive an update, thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

Looks like we’re going to have to do a server restart in about 5 minutes. Sorry for the short notice.

Because the issue has to do with the database server, any changes to your character made in the last 15 minutes or so will not have taken effect, effectively rolling back the server state. We apologize for the inconvenience and are investigating the cause.

2 Likes

Server is back online. Please be aware that any changes to your character (like items gained or destroyed, dram gained or spent) in the last 30 minutes or so since the issues arose will not be reflected, as the database server was having issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1 Like

Awww, and I just got angel wings and four +6 weapons in the 30 minutes before the server stopped!

2 Likes

Dude i had just gotten kitty ears

dude same i got my 40th halo is sucks that this happened

1 Like

Aaaaw man, we could have spend all our dram on giant potions and speed pots and run around like a mad man and still get our money back.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.