Respawn locations and smiths

can we get armour smiths/apprentice smiths at all the respawn locations/ and safe zones it would make exploring worth while because you would not need to return to new highstepp to sell of items or repare so often.

1 Like

That wouldn’t really make sense to have a smith chilling at the graveyard. What would be better is repair kits that will repair all your gear. Could even have lesser repair (will fix 1 piece of gear) and Greater repair kits (fixes all gear).

It could make sense to have 1 here or there at the forward camps, but those seem to destroy themselves after you save them after the event, so not sure that would make sense for a successful smith to hang around a dilapidated camp.

2 Likes

doesn’t matter if it makes sense or not the games in beta how can we easily test thing if we need to keep returning to the same place over and over again, its not like i’m asking for them to add full npc with backstory and quests its just something simple that would make testing easier and better

might also be nice to be able to choose from a few respawns rather then getting vaulted to somewhere you’ve never been at random

This could also be a useful tool for pvpers so long as they are immune from dropping on death…

I definitely think at least having some Smiths in like the first zone by the far graveyard makes some sense, I like the idea of repair kits but we’ll have to see if we have time to implement them.

1 Like