Ring Infusion Guide

@Mathieu_D is there any reason the rings need to be infused in a particular order?

Was working on our infusion wiki page, and it dawned on me that I do not know why that is.

Travellers Hall Wiki - Infusion

Because the devs never intended to make rings infusable. And just rolled with the fact that vitality was infusable xD. (Because vitality is also infused with armor, this bug went through)

And because the mechnic makes you be able to choose what armour piece you want to keep. Your +5 goldfoil or +5 shardgear for example, that is a choice that makes sense.

So the top item always stays. And the bottom item always needs a stat that is higher to infuse. Armour, weapon or ring. (Or to be more precise how it is coded: vitality, defense, strength or intellect are infusable :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Thanks Scott.

That is good to know, would be nice if luck & crit were added into the things that can be infused.

Would be awesome if we could keep the +10 wisdom by infusing the +35 crit onto the Tresus ring.

… or make one ring to rule them all!!! By infusing luck onto it is as well. XD

1 Like

10 Wisdom isn’t even 1% Ult charge :confused:

LAMAVORA RING WEARERS UNITE!

1 Like

It would be super cool to have everything combine into one ultimate ring. I feel like it would have to be balanced by being a real pain in the arse to infuse. Maybe a special NP that has to be unlocked?

1 Like

The NPC needs to be inside a volcano. XD

1 Like

Ooooh, that would be pretty great haha. Could do a fun little easter egg quest to unlock. Maybe they would also have some juicy gossip for us… (hint, hint, please get that quest out of my book, I beg of you)

2 Likes

Only if it costs 10 stacks of Linstanium

2 Likes

YES!!! Please.

Some say he disappeared at birth and that he could pally hammer 50 meters from the age of 1. Some say he is wanted by the HHI (Helga’s Highsteppe of Investigation division). Some say he catches kylakin, blimp and jelmiry with his teeth at the same time. Some say he out pvp’d Marlowe and that when you get trapped in battlegrounds he is secretly watching. Some say that his voice can only be heard by obnobi lizards. Some say his a step-twin to treesus, some say he can be seen riding treesus in the night. Some say that his the one that gave Whisper her mask. Some say he lives on top of lamavora waterfall…

All we know is he, can infuse all the world boss rings.

4 Likes

Love that Ewok!

Slow clap. That was epic.

I’d like to see a system where all three Giants’ ring could be combined in six different ways to create six different “All-in-One” rings. Perhaps that would be how you get the different Affixes on the ring (which could not be changed once created).

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.