RobotL0ve's Art Thread || ITHECAC: NOT EVEN ONCE

This Is Where I will put all my fanart I make, and as I have fun making more and more, ill put them at the top. Recently I found some ways to reduce my costs while making the posters so I’ve put the costs down! and shipping to the US now costs the same as Canada. :slight_smile:

You can now even Buy them HERE! :star_struck:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RobotSwag

I hope you all love them as much as i loved making them. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Alluding to all the Carnivorous Deer next to Highsteppe.

7 Likes

thay do look great if I had the money spare I would get one

2 Likes

I’ll probably do a fishing one, and someone suggested i make one for the stupid donkey cart dude haha
:rofl:

6 Likes

You should do one for our events IE bar fight and fishing compation

3 Likes

Thay look relay nice and in future The Well of Urd community event may be prizes we haven’t come to consensus
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RobotSwag

2 Likes

Actually @Fern already bought one to be used for a Well of Urd Community Event Prize!
Thanks, Fern!

3 Likes

I still think that the donkey should be immortalized by art before they update the model this one is too funny plus he has legs four of them in fact which is four more than we can say for ourselves as player characters and that has to count for something

4 Likes

ohhh, if we’re suggesting additional ideas, what about Tilly, the Frog-dog?

:smiley:

5 Likes

I want a dutch-angle/horror one using the Pigmen. Those guys stare so far past my soul. I’d love to have that awful feeling preserved forever on a t-shirt!

4 Likes

The frog healers were the stuff of my nightmares.

4 Likes

Things that I would love to see:

The pilgrim punching wolves in the face (option to caption)

Spooky view of the haunting of Narrow Orchard / a pack of those ghosts chasing one of each class through town

Scenic views of game landscapes (fishing hut in background with a nice view of the meadow and lake, Cenn’s Farm with the sunflowers and redtails, rolling flower fields of Lamavora, jungle with all those mobs, etc)

I also second everyone else’s ideas so far :grinning:

4 Likes

Ooo, i like the idea. what about like “greetings from” postcards for each area?
like these…

3 Likes

Lol, I can just imagine, beautiful postcards on all the areas, flowers, lakes, mountains, then we have the jungle, runic valusa’s and spiders in an overgrown canopy of vines :smiley:

1 Like

I was thinking similar in set up to a Thomas Kincade painting for the scenic ones, but I also like the postcard idea :slight_smile: I trust your artistic talent!

Thanks everyone for all the orders!
Sorry they were a little slow to start as i had some issues with printing.
they should now always ship within 3 days! :smiley:

3 Likes

The day a skogtroll murdered (almost) everyone on Cenn’s Farm needs to be immortalized. Aside from art, we need a short story epic tale!

4 Likes

Have you considered selling your designs to the developers on the cheap so that they can populate the in-game world with posters? I feel the style is rather simplistic (it’s similar to the art style of the game) and I wouldn’t mind seeing paintings, wanted posters, etc in the world.

2 Likes

where do you think the maps in the journal came from that was robot so they probably could make a deal for it.

1 Like

If they wish to buy rights to my art, or want art from me within the game that’s their prerogative, and I’m open to discussion. :slight_smile:

1 Like