Running for Mayor of New Kingsport. Also looking to purchase a permanent stall in kingsport

I do not live in Highsteppe I live in New Kingsport. I am very unhappy with the current mayor who has only supplied a apprentice smith for our town. No shops, no practice area’s. I would like to make it known that I am running for Mayor of Kingsport. My platform is creating a great economy for a great town. Aged Potions for the Price of Normal Potions is what my shop will specialize in. I wish New Kingsport to be a mecca for free trade and barter! Please Help make this happen! Lets Herald in a new Era for New Kingsport! I hope I have your Vote #IstandWithFiercelove

8 Likes

What is your stance on street performers?

Make New Kingsport great again!

I think we should build a wall… Keep all the kingsporters out. they terk er jerbs!

5 Likes

i encourage it! a community that embraces the arts, is a vibrant and strong one. #NoMimes

we do not wish to take jobs only strengthen our own economy through free trade. Relying on the sole economic strength oh Highsteppe alone is dangerous. it always creates an economic bubble and all bubbles must burst. Id be happy to discuss more of my economic policies! #Fiercelove4Mayor #OneOrbus

1 Like

starting next week, The newly formed New Kingsport Rural Renewal project will be handing out free “Aged Healing Potions”. To demonstrate not only our skilled Potion makers, but to also prove that Aged Potions for the price of regular potions is a sustainable model!I hope to see you around on the campaign trail! #OneOrbus #IstandWithFiercelove #RockTheVote!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.