Rupert drawing contest!

Better than that other one that plagues Kârma discord x3

2 Likes

Only one week left to submit your drawings!
Winner will be announced Monday, March 16th.
Plenty of runner up prizes available :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m so sorry for posting so late, I’ve been working on it every day and night since the contest was created. Here is my entry, I just hope it’s good enough :wink:

15 Likes

Thank you for your entry :slight_smile:
It is never too late to show your love for TFS.
(Unless it’s like March 16. At that point you may as well quit drawing forever.)

2 Likes

20200221_165755

7 Likes

5 Likes

too soon meshe too soon

Finally, after so long, I have made a piece to honor His greatness.

2 Likes

3 Likes

How lovely!

1 Like

I’ve been included in some of Meshe’s photoshop poops

I can rest now

20200312_001927
One 2 more days to make TFS blush something fierce. Get on it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I thought you said “plush”, I want Rupert plushies now.

I tried a custom plushie company before but I wasn’t happy with the result. But hey, if someone can find a good company…

Soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And the numbers are in… Congratulations Hothotpockets!!! Thank you for proving that good boi’s don’t always finish last :star_struck:
Now you get to pick your prize :+1: What would you like Rupert’s perfect face printed on most? Please send me a private message with the specifications and your mailing address.

(Orbus community or Discord Meshe#4625)

Congrats again. But remember… just because you won the contest, you still need to fight for TFS’s favour just like the rest of us :neutral_face:

As for the other contestants…

The time for losing is over.
The time for getting ‘Rupert still loves you’ merch is now.
Please message me privately with an address so I can send you your merch.

A big thank you for everyone who participated :slight_smile: It was a lot of fun getting everything together and seeing all the great artwork. And damn you for making me say this:

Hail Rupert❤

5 Likes

yaaaaaaaay xD I loved all the entries btw, thanks for keeping the flame alive with Rupert <3 I’ll msg shortly

2 Likes

Got my stuffs!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.