Rupert needs your help!

Same thing as day #1 & same shift, the link does not work unless there is an additional obfuscation over the link. The alphabet portion being q:W for example maybe implies swapping again, or a custom alphabet. But there is no Q in the code, everything else is correct, so perhaps a mistake. Flipping capitalization does not work. Or maybe the link is set to private idk.

q:W is messed up in the alphabet, I have not used the alphabet in anything yet (although I tried, like flipping capitalization) so that might imply something going on there.

2 appears even in the “?2???” version but it doesn’t effect the decoding, but it may have significance. I tried putting a lowercase “q” here since there are two q’s in the alphabet, but it still did not work.

(case sensitive) could be a hint since decoding it has basically nothing to do with case. More than likely it’s to tip someone who accidentally used the wrong case while decoding. But again, flipping capitalization per the alphabet mapping doesn’t do anything.

“the end of the link is c2ABTaG” (imgur.com/a/c2ABTaG) flipped sensitivity: (imgur.com/a/C2abtAg)
With flipped 2 = u
with flipped 2 = U
with 2 =
q-2 version: (imgur.com/a/a2YZRye) flipped sensitivty: (imgur.com/a/A2yzrYE)
“You will need to lure it with a(n) eyeworm”

Another way to look at the problem is algebraically.
q - 2 = u
(2 == X) - not the letter but a symbol
q - X = u
-X = u - q
X = -u + q
X = -21+23
X = 2 = B
Shift by 5 , X = 7 = G

But no character works at all for “2”, so idk but could be useful

q - 2 =

~Demise

c[a-zA-Z]ABTaG did not work (confirming the entire sequence must be shifted again)

Taking every “?” and subtracting 2 on the alphabet did not work
$2 = q-2 did not work

Will update as I try more things

Um, we’re crucifying Demise later, right?

2 Likes

For Rupert.

2 Likes

So yeah, where our the Ruperts?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.