Proof of life
3 ruperts

You have until friday
~Demise

1 Like

Do we just need to unscramble the puzzle? Becauase I just dmed you the answer

Da magestic flounder

1 Like

I don’t work in animal cruelty; not my job.

Rupert in trouble and Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshka has nothing to say?

Just an observation.

Riddle solved. Give the Ruperts to Meshe.

Solved & DM’d

nm I listened to the video, will post a screenshot of the answer later lol

The man is using a generic robot voice program HMMMM

1 Like

The first Rupert has been saved

Unfortunately
~Demise

Why are you like this?

So are you going to post a new riddle for the others or do you just want more of the same screen shots? :joy:

I thought we were going to get more riddles. If not I’ll see if I can’t figure out how to take and post this when I get off work :laughing:.

Little unfair to quest users don’t you think?

But I’ll post a screenshot of the answer tonight when I get off work if someone else hasn’t already.

The symbols were a dead giveaway, I would have advised background beeps (even then prob woulda noticed lol)

well ive got a screenshot, but i cant figure out how to get it out of my quest 2 lol. Got the quest 2 showing up in my file explorer, but the thing is empty. Screenshot seems to have taken correctly as it is listed and viewable in my notifications.

figuring out how to upload this thing is going to be much more of a riddle than the riddle haha

So, I saw you cant see Ithecac on quest on a youtube video. So I just figured I would take a screenshot of having it, hopefully that works. Otherwise, yeah a bit unfair for quest users haha.

I was confused because you don’t need ithecac to see the sunflower seeds. I looked around and there was nothing else, so :stuck_out_tongue:

The Morse code says only those in ithecac can save Rupert. But then at the end the backwards speech says to take a picture of the rock with the painting between the nomads hut and cut throat cave. So it was just part of the riddle. Be in ithecac and take a picture of the painting.

I may be evil but not unfair. You have saved the second Rupert.

The last one waits for rescue in a cage
~Demise

https://imgur.com/a/m2?????      (Case sensitive)
ymj jsi tk ymj qnsp nx h2FGYfL 

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v q x y z
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

You have 24 hours
~Demise

I understood that much, but then it was not true that only those in thecac can save rupert, beyond the fact that he wanted you to be on ithecac. The sunflower is always visible.