Saracens Fellowship Recruiting

Hello! The fellowship “Saracens” is looking for new initiates!
About the Saracens: Saracens are a non-blood-related family of brothers and sisters who have chosen to be a part of this family. We give tasks to each tribal initiate, also known as TI, so that the TI can become a SI, or Saracen Initiate. SI’s also have tasks that they must complete before they can become a full member, which full members are referred to as an S or Full S. This fellowship is based on the real life Saracens in the LARP group known as Amtgard.

We are mainly a PvE fellowship but will participate in raids on a somewhat frequent occasion and eventually will move onto PvP. We are friendly to new players and will help them out if they need help, but levels 1-4 may not join the fellowship unless they are on a second character that they’re trying to level. This is because we want players who already have the basic knowledge of how to play so that we don’t have to brief every new player on how to do something.

For this fellowship, we have a few requirements to be able to join:

1. You must be at least level 5 in any class that you prefer to play.
  2. You must be willing to learn, complete tasks to become a full member, and fight for your brothers and sisters.
  3. You must obey all rules that are on our discord server and all rules that are in place for the game itself.
  4. Be willing to have fun and don’t rage quit.

If you are interested in joining, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you and I hope to see y’all in game!

1 Like

Dear god, I ran away from the Saracens in the Wetlands and I’ve been followed. There’s no escape!

-Mishka, Serpent Knight

2 Likes

We are everywhere :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like