Save the Goober!

Please please let the Obnobi Desert Goober be carried over into Reborn. I need this to stay in my life. Even as a hidden Easter egg.

20180820_085944

15 Likes

I totally agree the game would be broken without it.

5 Likes

I might cry if we lost our goober lizard! As others are defending the realm, ill be defending these guys!

6 Likes

At the very least, please add the lizards as pets to the cash shop! Almost everyone in my guild would buy one as we would love to give these lizards a good home! Right now the best we can do is give each lizard a lifewell as we go by.

7 Likes

Motion for one of the Defend the Realm memorial paintings/mural/stained glass/mosaic be Malachite and others trying to save the goober lizards, whether defending their position, herding them to safety, running around with a bunch in a helm used like a basket, or whatever ends up happening

4 Likes

Yes please! I’ve been trying to make one but it’s not coming out well. We need them

4 Likes

Add them as an obtainable pet in a “Defend the Goobers” side quest for defend the realm.

5 Likes

Goober was actually the Guild Emblem of And the Crystal Gems if I recall correctly. I hold a deep appreciation for him, even when I couldn’t play.

3 Likes

Please make him a pet!

2 Likes

The almighty Goober was indeed our emblem and discord logo for And The Crystal Gems. Truly a gem of Orbus, I’d be sad to see them go.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.